MOTHER
When I was
little, I often felt used by her maid. He always told me to do tasks such as
sweeping the floor and mop every morning and afternoon. Every day, I was forced
to help her cook in the morning before my father and my sister woke up. Even
after school, he would not let me play before all the homework diberesekan.
After dinner, I will have to wash their own dishes also a former cook and eat
the other. Not infrequently I get irritated with all the burdens he gives up
every time do I always grouchy.
Now, as an adult
I understand why the mother used to do it all. Because I'm also going to be a
wife of my husband, the mother of my children who will never be separated from
all the work from my childhood. Thanks mom, for you I make a good wife and
mother of my husband proud of my children.
The first time I
entered the school in kindergarten, she who drove me to get into the classroom.
Patiently he waited anyway. Every now and then I saw from the window class, he
was still sitting on the other side. I do not care about the stack of jobs at
home, he suffered with drowsiness, or hot, or raining. Also boredom and boredom
waiting. The important thing is I'm glad he waited until the bell rang.
Now that I'm
big, I'd often leave her, playing with friends, traveling. I never stayed with
him when he was sick, when he needed my help when her body weakened. I actually
cool to play with my friends.
At one point,
maternal disease getting worse. Mother weakened in the bed, I was sad to see
the mother are battling a severe illness. I accompanied mom all day, I took
care of mother every day. I realized all that mothers do for me, it's all for
my sake, for the sake of her children happy. Thank you mother, you always make
your children happy, you're always trying to do everything so that your
children happy. I love you mom
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar